Before Your Appointment
Your stylist may reach out to you in advance of your appointment to touch base with more specific information relevant to you and your upcoming service.
- All clients and stylists will be required to wear a mask while at the salon. Your stylist may also be wearing eye protection for further safety precautions.
- Please arrive on-time for your appointment and allow an additional 5-10 minutes for check-in.
- Please come to your appointment alone (no extra guests or children) for the time being.
- Blow-drying and beverage services are suspended to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
When You Arrive to the Salon
- You may be asked by your stylist to have your temperature taken using a no-touch digital thermometer and you will also be asked to sign a liability waiver prior to your service.
- Upon arriving to the salon, we will check you in and ask that you wait in your car until your stylist is ready to see you.
- Our reception area and beverage bar are currently closed to minimize traffic within the salon.
- We will continue to practice social distancing of 6 feet in the salon (except between you and your stylist during your service).
- Your stylist may ask you to keep your personal items to a minimum and may ask you to disinfect your phone (or any other items sitting out) with a wipe.
- Hugging and handshaking and anything other than the required contact to provide your service should be avoided at this time.
During Your Appointment
- Only customers receiving a service will be allowed in the salon.
- No more than 5 people will be allowed in the salon at any one time
- We have set up an entry station for sanitation & communication upon arrival.
- Treating everyone, including staff, as if they could be infected.
- Each area, all tools, stations and equipment will be sanitized and/or disinfected between each client.
- Masks will be mandatory and provided if needed. Do not remove your mask during your visit.
- It is not mandatory to wear gloves as long as you are following hand sanitizing procedures.
- No sample products or testers will be available.
- All stylists have updated certification on Sanitation protocols via Barbacide and OSHA.gov
- Face/Eye protection will be worn by stylists during shampooing and your face will need to be covered with a towel.
- Temporarily suspending all complimentary services; NO scalp massage, No beverages, No Blow-drying. To avoid blowing germs around we will not be using a blow-dryer to finish your service. This will help keep your mask in place. (This is only a temporary precaution).
- Please understand if you are getting a color retouch, you may have an up-charge for your color because of the need to use more color than usual ($25).
- All stylists and guests will be required to wear a mask while in the salon and to wash/sanitize hands before your appointment.
- Stylists are following strict sanitation and disinfecting procedures all day long. These procedures include but are not limited to frequent hand washing, disinfecting chairs, styling stations, and tools, disinfecting door handles and knobs, restrooms, and all high touch areas. Capes and smocks are one-time use only, per client.
- All retail purchases can be made through your stylist, please contact your stylist before coming to the salon. They will have your purchase bagged and ready as you walk out. For the time being we will not be handling cash or checks. If you pay in cash we ask that you put all tender in an envelope.
- If you have an underlying health condition we ask that you wait at least 14 days to return to the salon. In addition, if you have been ill or around someone who has been ill, please wait 14 days to reschedule your appointment.
- Cancellation/no-show policy - We will not be penalizing for any last-minute cancellations due to being sick. However, please provide us with information as soon as possible so we can adjust our schedules accordingly. We are trying our best to get every client back in as soon as possible.
- Rest Assured, we hope to get back to a new normal and offering many of the added value services and extras you have come to enjoy.
- These protocols will continue to be refined and adjusted as needed and will keep you informed very step of the way.
Thank you so very much for your kindness and support during this difficult time in history. We look forward to seeing you soon!